- At least one of the authors of every accepted paper must register for the conference (as Full Authors Registration) at appropriate rate as per the applicable category and present the paper in order for it to be included in the conference proceedings of GCAT 2019, and subsequent submission to IEEE Xplore® digital library. If more than one author of an accepted paper wish to attend the conference, all such authors need to register separately by paying applicable registration fee.
- Additional authors (other than those who are included in the manuscript submitted for review) cannot be added to the camera ready paper. However co- authors wish to attend the conference by registering for the conference as “Attendee” by paying the requisite registration fees. The registration process as well as registration fee is the same for both authors and attendees.
- Each registration (IEEE member/non-member) covers only one paper per registrant. Each additional accepted paper can be registered at complimentary fess (5000 INR ) applicable (early/normal) IEEE member rate irrespective of the category of authors.
- The maximum allowable pages in the camera ready paper are 8 pages. A maximum of two more pages are permissible by paying extra page-length charges. The additional payment required for extra pages is Rs.2000/page for Indian authors of all categories and USD 40/page for all categories of foreign authors.
- Registration fee and other privileges shall be the same for authors of both oral and poster presentation papers.
- All the registration fee indicated are exclusive of applicable Goods and Services Tax in India. Also only authors from India are allowed to pay the registration fee in Indian rupees.
- Authors claiming subsidized registration fees for IEEE members/students need to produce valid IEEE membership card and/or valid Institute student ID card in the registration counter at the time of reporting for conference failing which they will be required to pay the applicable balance registration fee of the relevant category.
- The registration fees include the conference kit, admission to all tutorials/workshops/technical sessions, and lunch on one day of Conference (the day of presentation). Authors have to make their own arrangements for stay at Bangalore and transportation to hotel/conference venue. We will provide the support to getting good and safe accommodation .Details of a few hotels with special rates to conference delegates will be made available in the conference website once the camera ready paper submission starts.
- Authors have to complete the registration process before uploading the camera ready paper and e-copyright form as per the stipulated final dates. Bank/Payment gateway details will be given in the conference website once the paper acceptance notifications are issued to authors.
- Refund of registration fee will be made after deduction of cancellation charge (USD 100/INR 5000), if written notification is received before 1-October-2019. No refunds will be made after this date and will be marked as no-shows.
- Cancellation must be notified to the organizers in writing by sending e-mail given on website
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all Conference registration refund. Note that for administrative reasons, refund will be made after the Conference.
CO-AUTHOR REGISTRATION FEE (NORMAL/EARLY BIRD)
Conference registration fee (Normal/Early Bird) includes admission to all tutorials, technical sessions, morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks and lunch(During their presentation date only ) ,e -Certificate/Certificate for the Presenter .
*conference kit will be issued by paying extra amount for co authors registration.
Note for Complementary paper:
One Author can register /present his/her one more paper by paying Complementary paper fees for the registration of the other papers with following conditions:
- One full paper registration is must for getting the facility of discounted rate for other papers
- Only one author will be permitted to present both the papers during conference
- No extra Conference Kit will be issued for complementary paper
- Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author attend and present the paper at the conference. Non-presented paper will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore® digital library as per IEEE no-show policy.